Selling puppies is not an easy job as you think. You are not doing this as a business and your main intention of selling the pup is to find him a new home. No matter you advertise the details about your small dog in newspapers, online pup selling directories, or by distributing pamphlets, you need to make sure that the prospective buyer has the intention of buying it and taking good care of it. Just handing over the pup to any person who pays you money is not your goal. You need to make sure that it reaches a home where it will be cared and treated as a member of that home. Hence, meeting the prospective buyers in person must be the goal of every pup seller.
Checking out the prospective buyers
Once you place ads saying that you have a Cocker Spaniel pup for sale or pedigree dogs for sale, you are sure to find all sorts of people calling up to inquire about the dog and the breed. The main challenge that you have in front of you in this situation is to pick and choose the best buyer for the pup that you wish to sell. You should have the knowledge to weed off the unsuitable buyers and only find time to interact with buyers who are genuine. The main and the first thing that you should look out for in the
prospective buyers is whether or not they have the time, the desire and the means to make the pup feel happy and to treat them as a living member of their family.
Qualities that the buyer must possess
- The buyer must be having the time and the patience on his or her side to spend quality time with the dog and to train it.
- The pup should be a given proper shelter and protection from the various elements.
- The buyer must have some outdoor space in his house for the pup to exercise and play.
- It would be better off to hand over the pup to a buyer who has a fenced yard to keep the pup safe and sound.
- The buyer must be ready to provide the necessary food and the drink that the dog needs from time to time.
- Should be ready to take the dog to the veterinarian for routine checkups and for vaccinations.
Pricing the pup
There are many things that need to be considered when fixing the price of the Teacup Pomeranian or other best breed pups. Some of the factors are the average market price of the pup, the veterinary care for it and the breed quality and the pup quality.
Reckon the above mentioned points into account and choose the best cat netting Sydney type for your beloved friend.If you have a cat friend that keeps on missing, you should reckon building a house for your cat. Of course, the cat is something that will wander off every now and then as the behavior of the cat is like that. You cannot ask the cat to sit at a place for such a long time. The cat would like to move here and there most of the time a day. As a pet owner, it is your responsibility to safeguard your pet from missing. If you are looking for a safe and comfortable housing for your cat, go with the netting for cat. The netting is something that can protect your cat from missing or going out every so often. The point is that, you should not build the compact housing for your cat. Rather, you should make sure to construct the spacious enclosure, so that your cat will move around the enclosure quite freely and feel like normal. If you tend to construct a compact enclosure, your cat could not find space to play or move around and it feels like arrested. There are many companies offering pet nets. All you should do is to visit many companies and choose the best company that can design the pet nets as per your needs.
Key factors to reckon for outdoor homes
- When you are decided to construct the outdoor pet enclosures for your pet, you have to make sure about some safety factors.
- First of all, you have to make sure about the material of the enclosure. That is, the material used to make the enclosure should not be dangerous to your cat. The enclosures are available in different materials such as wood, metal, glass and more. You have to choose the material that is safe and friendly to your cat. For example, you should not choose the enclosure that is made of pine wood as it is toxic to cats.
- There are pet owners that would like to put some grasses inside the enclosure. Putting some grasses is a good idea, but still you should make sure to put the grasses that remain friendly to your cat. You can reckon putting grasses like catnip, oat grass, cat grass and wheat grass as those will remain friendly to your cat.
- Determine the right size of the enclosure that will be comfortable to your cats. We cannot say that, all the cats will be at the same height and weight.
Make sure to choose the cat netting enclosure that is suitable for your cat.